You Now Here »

TERM OF SERVICE/DMCA/PRIVACY POLICY for using MS-ROOM.COM  (Read 113489 times - 122 votes) 

DANNY

G-Plus Author
  • ADMINISTRATOR
  • More Share Forum Topic
  • [MS] kepala suku
  • DANNY sangat terkenal!DANNY sangat terkenal!DANNY sangat terkenal!DANNY sangat terkenal!DANNY sangat terkenal!DANNY sangat terkenal!
  • Join: September 30, 2009
  • Poin: 194.174
  • IP member tracker Logged
TERM OF SERVICE/DMCA/PRIVACY POLICY for using MS-ROOM.COM
« on: February 25, 2012, 10:37:36 PM »

Privacy Policy For All Of Mobile Apps That We Have Published
(Google PlayStore, Huawei AppGallery, IOS AppStore, Amazon Apps)

MS-ROOM.COM built the Mobile apps as a free app. This SERVICE is provided by MS-ROOM.COM and is intended for use as is. This page is used to inform Apps User regarding my policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use my Service. If you choose to use my Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation with this policy. The Personal Information that I collect are used for providing and improving the Service. I will not use or share your information with anyone except as described in this Privacy Policy.

Information Collection and Use
* Our Apps Not Collect personally identifiable information, as emails, pictures, or user names.
* Our Apps does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you for targeting advertising.

Log Data
I want to inform you that whenever you use my Service, in case of an error in the app I collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your devices's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, device name, operating system version, configuration of the app when utilising my Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.

Security
Our Apps Not Collect personally identifiable information. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.

Links to Other Sites
This Service may contain links to other sites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that site. Note that these external sites are not operated by me. I have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.

Children's Privacy
This Services do not address anyone under the age of 13.

Contact Us
If you have any questions or suggestions about my Privacy Policy, do not hesitate to contact me.

TERM OF SERVICE/DMCA/PRIVACY POLICY FOR MS-ROOM.COM WEBSITE
(ENGLISH) More-Share Forum Agreement
MS-ROOM.COM not responsible for the content found in the MORE-SHARE forum. Text / Pictures / links available on this forum are owned by poster not ours. We collect personal information when you register at the forums. We automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address and the page you request in our forums. You voluntarily provide your email address upon registration to be a member of the forums. You can decline to register if you do not wish to share this information with us on the forums.

If you think any of the contents of this site infringes any intellectual property law and you hold the copyright of content That please report it to support [at] ms-room.com, the content will be immediately removed and the user we will warned or banned.

Copyright Disclaimer
Forum administrators and moderators are not always able to see every post made on the forum. These forums contain the personal opinions of the persons (our members) who post entries on a wide range of topics, the posts may or may not be reviewed.

Neither the content of this site, nor the links to other web sites, are screened, approved, reviewed or endorsed by the forum owners, moderators or administrators.

The content posted on this website (text, photos, videos, links to outside websites) is the opinion of the specific author and are not statements of advice, opinions, proved facts or information.

The forum owners, administrators, moderators or any other member of the staff disclaim all responsibility for accuracy of information posted on this forum, we do not guarantee the validity of any data, text, photos or videos within our archives.

Fair Use Notice:
This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright holders, this content is made available in an effort to advance understanding of issues relating to business, economics, individual rights, international affairs, freedom and liberty, science and technology, sports, world news, politics and current events.

We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

Using copyrighted material from this site for purposes that go beyond 'fair use', requires obtaining permission in writing directly from the copyright owner.

For more legal information please review the following:
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

If you are a copyright owner and want your content removed, please forward proof of ownership and we will be happy to remove your content from our archives.

BUY and SELL
Trademarks and Copyrights of Third Parties. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. We do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with anyone. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.

MS-ROOM.COM is proceeding for basic human rights such as freedom of speech. By using MS-ROOM.COM, you agree to the Following conditions: Use this site at your own risk and it is not the risk of the owner or the webhost. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this service or you will face consequences.

(INDONESIA) Kebijakan/DMCA/Peraturan Pengguna More Share Forum
MS-ROOM.COM tidak bertanggung jawab atas konten yang ditemukan di forum More-Share. Teks / gambar / link yang tersedia di forum ini dimiliki oleh poster (pengguna yang memposting) bukan milik kami. Kami mengumpulkan informasi pribadi anda saat mendaftar di forum. Kami secara otomatis menerima dan mencatat informasi di log server kami dari browser Anda, termasuk alamat IP, email, nama dan form terkait lainnya yang diminta saat mendaftar di forum kami. Anda secara sukarela memberikan alamat email Anda saat pendaftaran untuk menjadi anggota forum. Anda dapat menolak untuk mendaftar jika Anda tidak ingin berbagi informasi ini dengan kami di forum.

Jika menurut Anda isi situs ini melanggar hukum kekayaan intelektual dan Anda memegang hak cipta konten,silakan dilaporkan ke support [at] ms-room.com , konten akan segera dihapus dan pengguna akan kami diperingatkan bahkan sampai penghapusan akun jika sudah melampaui batas.

Terkait Hak Cipta
Administrator forum dan moderator tidak selalu dapat melihat setiap posting yang dibuat di forum. Forum ini berisi pendapat pribadi orang-orang yang memposting pada berbagai topik di beberapa sub-forum, Tidak semua posting dapat kami tinjau kebenarannya dan apakah melanggar kode etik atau tidak.

Konten yang diposting di situs web ini (teks, foto, video, tautan ke situs web di luar) adalah hasil posting dari pengguna. Bisa berupa pernyataan saran, pendapat, fakta atau informasi yang belum tentu terbukti kebenarannya.

Pemilik forum, administrator, moderator atau anggota staf lainnya tidak bertanggung jawab atas keakuratan informasi yang diposting di forum ini, kami tidak menjamin keabsahan data, teks, foto atau video apa pun di dalam arsip kami dan kami dibebaskan dari segala tuntutan pihak ketiga jika terjadi penyalah gunaan fasilitas forum.

Penggunaan Wajar:
Situs ini berisi materi berhak cipta yang penggunaannya tidak selalu disahkan secara khusus oleh pemegang hak cipta, konten ini tersedia dalam upaya untuk memajukan pemahaman tentang masalah yang berkaitan dengan bisnis, ekonomi, hak individu, urusan internasional, kebebasan, sains teknologi, olahraga, berita dunia, politik dan berita terkini, dll.

Kami percaya ini merupakan 'penggunaan wajar' dari materi yang dilindungi hak cipta sebagaimana diatur dalam bagian 107 dari Undang-Undang Hak Cipta AS. Sesuai dengan Judul 17 U.S.C. Bagian 107, materi di situs ini didistribusikan kepada mereka yang telah menyatakan minat sebelumnya untuk menerima informasi yang disertakan untuk tujuan penelitian dan pendidikan.

Menggunakan materi berhak cipta dari situs ini untuk tujuan yang melampaui 'penggunaan wajar', memerlukan izin tertulis dari pemilik hak cipta secara tertulis.

Untuk informasi lebih lanjut, silakan tinjau yang berikut ini:
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Jika Anda pemilik hak cipta dan ingin konten Anda dihapus, tolong teruskan bukti kepemilikan melalui email, dan kami dengan senang hati akan menghapus konten Anda dari arsip kami.

Jual/Beli
Merek Dagang, Isi produk, Penjelasan Produk dan Hak Cipta Produk Pihak Ketiga. Semua itu adalah Tanggung jawab pengguna yang menggunakan fasilitas forum ini untuk melakukan promosi. Kami sebagai pemilik website hanya sebagai wadah perantara. Segala ketidak benaran isi produk, hak cipta barang, kualitas barang, sampai dalam hal bertransaksi, Bahwasanya Pembeli mapun penjual sudah sama-sama mengerti dan memahami kemungkinan resiko yang timbul nantinya baik itu secara sengaja maupun tidak sengaja bukanlah tanggung jawab pemilik website, tetapi tanggung jawab antara kedua belah pihak antar penjual dan pembeli. Jika terjadi hal yang tidak diinginkan, pemilik website dibebaskan dari segala tuntutan maupun gugatan ganti rugi atas resiko yang siap anda terima dalam menggunakan fasilitas forum ini. Kami sebagai pemilik website hanya bisa membantu memberikan sedikit informasi penjual maupun pembeli yang bermasalah terkait itu nama, email dan IP untuk anda tidak lanjuti sendiri ke pihak berwajib.

MS-ROOM.COM adalah fasilitas yang diberi kebebasan atas azas hak asasi manusia dasar, seperti kebebasan berbicara. Dengan menggunakan MS-ROOM.COM, Anda menyetujui kondisi berikut: Gunakan situs ini dengan risiko Anda sendiri dan ini bukanlah tanggung jawab pemilik website. Jika Anda tidak menyetujui persyaratan ini, mohon jangan gunakan layanan ini atau Anda akan siap menghadapi konsekuensi yang akan terjadi nantinya.

View Mobile Web Short URL:
« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 01:25:42 AM by DANNY »